- Business Services - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the office or business environment and in other personal contact service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance.
- Construction - The course qualification is nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Construction industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the building and construction industry, building certification or project management in that industry.
- Furniture Making Pathways - Throughout this course, students develop the skills and knowledge required to perform the manufacture of free-standing furniture or built-in cabinets, and provide on-site assistance in the installation of furniture or cabinets involving known routines and procedures and some accountability for the quality of outcomes.
- Hospitality – Kitchen Operations - This course provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons and schools.
- Stage 5 Construction - The skills and knowledge developed during this course will benefit students to successfully undertake a Stage 6 VET Construction course, or will assist students who wish to begin an Australian Apprenticeship in the Construction industry.