- Automotive - This course prepares students to perform a limited range of tasks related to the mechanical and electrical components and systems of cars, heavy vehicles, outdoor power equipment, bicycles, marine craft and motorcycles.
- Business Services - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the office or business environment and in other personal contact service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance.
- Construction - The course qualification is nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Construction industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the building and construction industry, building certification or project management in that industry.
- Electrotechnology - During this course students cover competencies for work entry program providing grounding in safety and basic skills and knowledge for work in any electrotechnology discipline.
- Hospitality – Kitchen Operations - This course provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons and schools.
- Information, Digital Media and Technology - This course provides a foundation in general computing and employment skills that enable participation in an information technology environment in any industry. It also assists students to achieve a degree of confidence and self-sufficiency as an advanced ICT user.
- Plumbing - This course is designed to introduce learners to the recognised trade skills and knowledge in the plumbing industry. If undertaking a School Based Apprenticeship, the course will provide meaningful credit in a plumbing industry Australian Apprenticeship. The qualification may be completed post school as part of an apprenticeship. Occupational titles may include plumber, gasfittter and drainer and outcomes will be dependent on streams undertaken within the course. This course is delivered at St Yon Trade Training Centre (at LaSalle Catholic College Bankstown) by Catholic Schools Office, Lismore Diocese (RTO Number 7054).