- Business Services - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the office or business environment and in other personal contact service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance.
- Construction - The course qualification is nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Construction industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the building and construction industry, building certification or project management in that industry.
- Hospitality – Kitchen Operations - This course provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons and schools.
- Information, Digital Media and Technology - This course provides a foundation in general computing and employment skills that enable participation in an information technology environment in any industry. It also assists students to achieve a degree of confidence and self-sufficiency as an advanced ICT user.
- Metal & Engineering - This course provides students the opportunity to work on lathes and milling machines as well as learning about hand and power tools and precision measurement tools while learning welding skills through using manual metal arc and gas metal arc process as well as the oxy acetylene welding.
- Sport Coaching - This course would suit students who are interested in sharing their skills and knowledge of a particular sport by undertaking a coaching role under supervision or independently in a sporting club or school, both while at school and post-school while undertaking further study in this or a related field.