- Automotive Vocational Preparation - This course prepares students to perform a limited range of tasks related to the mechanical and electrical components and systems of cars, heavy vehicles, outdoor power equipment, bicycles, marine craft and motorcycles.
- Business Services (Year 11 in 2022) - This course is currently under development by NESA. The following information should be taken as a guide and will be confirmed once NESA has published the Business Services syllabus for 2022. Certificate III in Business is a nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Business Services industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in a business environment and in other personal contact & service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance. The knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired by students in this course will also be of value in...
- Construction - The course qualification is nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Construction industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the building and construction industry, building certification or project management in that industry.
- Electrotechnology - During this course students cover competencies for work entry program providing grounding in safety and basic skills and knowledge for work in any electrotechnology discipline.
- Entertainment Industry - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the Entertainment Industry, working in possible jobs such as stage-hand, technical assistant in lighting and sound.
- Hospitality – Kitchen Operations - This course provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons and schools.
- Human Services – Individual Support (Ageing) - This course would suit students interested in a career in the Health Industry. Individual Support Professionals provide high quality person centred support to customers in all aspects of their daily life. They work in the community and in residential care homes providing crucial, respectful, dignified, safe care which encourages independence whilst adhering to the individual’s support plan. Certificate III qualifications are recognised entry-level for employment in the Health industry, so students could work part-time in the health sector while undertaking further study in this area. Students may also wish to complete this course for general interest.
- Plumbing - This course is designed to introduce learners to the recognised trade skills and knowledge in the plumbing industry. If undertaking a School Based Apprenticeship, the course will provide meaningful credit in a plumbing industry Australian Apprenticeship. The qualification may be completed post school as part of an apprenticeship. Occupational titles may include plumber, gasfittter and drainer and outcomes will be dependent on streams undertaken within the course. This course is delivered at St Yon Trade Training Centre (at LaSalle Catholic College Bankstown) by Catholic Schools Office, Lismore Diocese (RTO Number 7054).