401 Hoxton Park Road, Hinchinbrook | Website
- Automotive Vocational Preparation - This course prepares students to perform a limited range of tasks related to the mechanical and electrical components and systems of cars, heavy vehicles, outdoor power equipment, bicycles, marine craft and motorcycles.
- Beauty Services - Through this course students can learn the knowledge and skills required to undertake the role of individuals employed as make-up artists to design and apply make-up for a range of purposes and occasions across the beauty, fashion, media and entertainment industries.
- Business Services (Year 11 in 2022) - Certificate III in Business is a nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Business Services industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in a business environment and in other personal contact & service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance. The knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired by students in this course will also be of value in future study and daily life. Qualification BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business This qualification is available as a School Based Traineeship. Read more information below. Course Duration/Hours This is a 240...
- BUSINESS SERVICES (YEAR 12 IN 2022) - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the office or business environment and in other personal contact service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance.
- Construction - The course qualification is nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Construction industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the building and construction industry, building certification or project management in that industry.
- Early Childhood Education & Care - This course prepares students for the recognised entry-level qualifications required for employment in the Community Services industry. The course would suit students who are interested in either a career in Education, the Child-care Industry or part-time work while undertaking further study.
- Electrotechnology - During this course students cover competencies for work entry program providing grounding in safety and basic skills and knowledge for work in any electrotechnology discipline.
- Events (Tourism, Travel & Events) - This course would suit students interested in a career in event operations with event management companies, event venues, or organisations which organise their own events, in a range of industries.
- Hospitality – Kitchen Operations - This course provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons and schools.
- Human Services – Individual Support (Ageing) - This course would suit students interested in a career in the Health Industry. Individual Support Professionals provide high quality person centred support to customers in all aspects of their daily life. They work in the community and in residential care homes providing crucial, respectful, dignified, safe care which encourages independence whilst adhering to the individual’s support plan. Certificate III qualifications are recognised entry-level for employment in the Health industry, so students could work part-time in the health sector while undertaking further study in this area. Students may also wish to complete this course for general interest.
- Retail Services - This course would suit students interested in a career in the retail environment, retail management, marketing, advertising and finance.