401 Hoxton Park Road, Hinchinbrook | Website
- Automotive - This course prepares students to perform a limited range of tasks related to the mechanical and electrical components and systems of cars, heavy vehicles, outdoor power equipment, bicycles, marine craft and motorcycles.
- Beauty Services - Through this course students can learn the knowledge and skills required to undertake the role of individuals employed as make-up artists to design and apply make-up for a range of purposes and occasions across the beauty, fashion, media and entertainment industries.
- Business Services - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the office or business environment and in other personal contact service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance.
- Construction - The course qualification is nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Construction industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the building and construction industry, building certification or project management in that industry.
- Early Childhood Education & Care - This course prepares students for the recognised entry-level qualifications required for employment in the Community Services industry. The course would suit students who are interested in either a career in Education, the Child-care Industry or part-time work while undertaking further study.
- Electrotechnology - During this course students cover competencies for work entry program providing grounding in safety and basic skills and knowledge for work in any electrotechnology discipline.
- Fitness - This course prepares students for entry-level qualifications required for employment in the Fitness industry. Due to the elective specialisation chosen, it provides a pathway to work as the role of gym instructors.
- Hospitality – Kitchen Operations - This course provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons and schools.
- Human Services (Health-Acute Care) - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the Health Industry.
- Human Services (Health-Individual Support: Ageing) - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the Health Industry.
- Information, Digital Media and Technology - This course provides a foundation in general computing and employment skills that enable participation in an information technology environment in any industry. It also assists students to achieve a degree of confidence and self-sufficiency as an advanced ICT user.
- Post-school VET – Individual Support - This qualification is recognised entry-level for employment in the Health industry.
- Retail Services - This course would suit students interested in a career in the retail environment, retail management, marketing, advertising and finance.