- Business Services (Year 11 in 2022) - Certificate III in Business is a nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Business Services industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in a business environment and in other personal contact & service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance. The knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired by students in this course will also be of value in future study and daily life. Qualification BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business This qualification is available as a School Based Traineeship. Read more information below. Course Duration/Hours This is a 240...
- BUSINESS SERVICES (YEAR 12 IN 2022) - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the office or business environment and in other personal contact service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance.
- Entertainment Industry - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the Entertainment Industry, working in possible jobs such as stage-hand, technical assistant in lighting and sound.
- Hospitality – Kitchen Operations - This course provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons and schools.
- Stage 5 Hospitality - The skills and knowledge developed during this course will benefit students to successfully undertake a Stage 6 VET Hospitality course, or will assist students who wish to begin an Australian Apprenticeship in the Hospitality industry.