- Business Services - This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the office or business environment and in other personal contact service occupations such as legal or medical secretary, business management, marketing, advertising and finance.
- Construction - The course qualification is nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Construction industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the building and construction industry, building certification or project management in that industry.
- Hospitality – Food & Beverage - The course would suit students who are interested in a career in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry, working in hotels, motels, restaurants, clubs, catering organisations, resorts, travel and tourism organisations.
- Hospitality – Kitchen Operations - This course provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons and schools.
- Information, Digital Media and Technology - This course provides a foundation in general computing and employment skills that enable participation in an information technology environment in any industry. It also assists students to achieve a degree of confidence and self-sufficiency as an advanced ICT user.